Since 2013, through the JUSTIN Community Grants program, we have been supporting local organizations that strive to make this community a better place to live, work, and raise families.
JUSTIN Community Grants support
organizations in North San Luis Obispo
Click on the map below to view the North
Country boundaries marked by the green
Organizations based outside of this area
may apply as long as proposed projects
directly and exclusively benefit North
We believe that the North County region has many compelling needs, which is why our granting program is open to all focus areas.
Eligibility is, however, limited to the following types of organizations:
- Nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations
- Local government agencies
- Religious organizations, provided the project has a secular purpose, no religious content, and benefits the greater community without regard to religious affiliation
For more information on eligibility,
check out our FAQ.
JUSTIN Community Grants will award
All grants are $5,000.
Organizations may submit one application per year.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- History of and/or commitment to working in the North County
- Community need for the organization's programming or services
- Specifics of how your organization will use the funding to directly impact the community or strengthen your organization's ability to serve the community
- Ability to execute your proposal
- Tangible benefit for the community as a result of the funding
Application cycle now closed.
Applications are accepted annually in January. Our next application cycle will be January 8–January 31, 2018.
For a list of 2016 grant recipients, click here.
Thank you for your interest.